in your shopping basket
How to shop
Delivery & Charges
Returns & Refunds
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the www.holvita.co.uk web site.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed solely at consumers who access this web site from the United Kingdom. Colostrum Products Distributor Limited (CPD) does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this web site, and so therefore can not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, CPD Limited disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- CPD Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of CPD Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the www.holvita.co.uk web site and CPD Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of CPD Limited
- We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
- Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this web site.
- The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of CPD Limited, or any of their employees or agents.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- CPD Limited reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this web site.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by CPD Limited for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this web site are the copyright of Colostrum Products Distributor Ltd. or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Colostrum Products Distributor's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
We validate your order and credit or debit card details you submit to us before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your registration form. Subject to further validation checks we may choose to make, our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us.
We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Orders can be delivered worldwide.
CPD Ltd has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time. All prices include VAT where appropriate
holvita.co.uk is a trading name of CPD Limited.
Alexander Hall & Co Limited
The Armoury, Unit R1,
Registered England: 6397142
VAT number: 923159626